- PhD in life sciences with a strong background in cell culture and transfection, general working knowledge of molecular biology
- 1–2 years of experience in life science industry a plus
- Business fluent in English and French, additional language a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and strong problem solving skills
- Customer contact experience preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Experience with CRM databases, SAP preferred
If this position appeals to you, please send your full CV with covering letter to:
Lonza Cologne GmbH–Human Resources
Nattermannallee 1–D-50829 Köln, Germany
Phone: +49 221 99 199 0
About LonzaLonza is one of the world’s leading and most-trusted suppliers to the pharmaceutical, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. We harness science and technology to create products that support safer and healthier living and that enhance the overall quality of life. Not only are we a custom manufacturer and developer, Lonza also offers services and products ranging from active pharmaceutical ingredients and stem-cell therapies to drinking water sanitizers, from the vitamin B compounds and organic personal care ingredients to agricultural products, and from industrial preservatives to microbial control solutions that combat dangerous viruses, bacteria and other pathogens.
Founded in 1897 in the Swiss Alps, Lonza today is a well-respected global company with more than 40 major manufacturing and R&D facilities and approximately 9,800 employees worldwide. The company generated sales of about CHF 3.64 billion in 2014 and is organized into two market-focused segments: Pharma&Biotech and Specialty Ingredients. Lonza’s stock is publicly traded on the Swiss and the Singapore stock exchanges. Further information can be found at www.lonza.com.