Lead Investigator (m/f) Omnitrope, Biopharmaceuticals, Sandoz GmbH, Schaftenau
Area of Responsibility
- Personally lead investigations and ensure investigation teams come to timely and high quality conclusion
- Act as multiplier, expand training level in and develop line functions
- Minimize process and quality issues by attacking the problems root causes
- Ensure end-to-end oversight of process performance and early initiation of corrective actions based on monitoring of product and process parameters.
- Define concepts and strategies & develop and apply data analysis and statistical tools for process monitoring
- Ensure current process issues are solved in a timely manner, drive implementation of CAPAs etc.
- Direct, scientific support of process team, oversee process performance based on parameter monitoring
- Provide analytical support for trouble-shooting activities in routine production and to assure suitable method implementation for Technology Transfer projects.
- Education: PhD in life sciences (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Cell biology, Biotechnology, Bioprocess Engineering or equivalent)
- Languages: German & English excellent in writing and speaking (including technical expressions)
- Experience: At least 3 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferable in technical development. Expertise in the field of biotechnology, cell culture development and production, and bioanalysis. Experience in the QA, Experience in team leading (e.g. project team and lab team)
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. Moreover we offer attractive fringe benefits (e.g. profit sharing for all employees, modern company pension, childcare facility, training possibilities and global career opportunities). In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 45.678.36 euros.
Contact: Angelika Öhre, HR Manager
Sandoz is an equal opportunity employer