Pieris AG is a subsidiary of Pieris Pharmaceutical Inc., a public US company. Pieris AG is a clinical-stage biotechnology company advancing its proprietary Anticalin® technology to create differentiated drugs that are safer and more effective than conventional approaches. Exclusive to Pieris, Anticalin proteins promise to address high-unmet medical needs and expand the potential of targeted therapeutics.
Do you have what it takes?
Technician / Research Assistant - Cell Culture, Immuno-Oncology
– Ref. 155
You will be integrated in the cell screening team and will be involved in the generation and characterization of therapeutic Anticalin proteins using in vitro methodologies, including flow cytometry, ELISA, and other cell-based assays. The position requires an enthusiastic and selfmotivated co-worker with outstanding technical skills and a strong background in cell culture techniques.
- Planning, execution and interpretation of cell based assays
- Evaluations of novel Anticalin proteins and drug candidates in T cell assays
- Characterization of functional activity of drug candidates (proliferation, cytokine release, cytolysis)
- Establishment of new assay set ups
- Performing of HT cell based screening assays
- Documentation of results and their presentation within discipline
- Maintenance of a wide range of primary and immortalized tissue culture cell lines
- Performance of general laboratory tasks, including maintenance of equipment.
- Master of sciences, Bachelor of science, BTA, CTA or MTA
- Solid experience in cell culture techniques and other basic biology lab skills
- Experience in functional T cell assays
- Punctual, reliable, efficient, and attention to details
- Strong organization skills, able to handle multitasks
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Good oral and written communication skills (English)
- Familiarity with the MS-Office software package and electronic documentation of results; experienced with the use of FlowJo and GraphPad
- Growing biotech company with excellent perspectives
- Worldwide acting biotech company
- Working in an exciting scientific environment
Interested? Please send your pertinent application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Rita Fischer
Ms. Rita Fischer