Senior Product Developer / Director for in-vitro diagnostics
Exosome Diagnostics is expanding our laboratories in the IZB in Martinsried. We are looking for an experienced medical device/in-vitro diagnostics product developer possibly Director of Development who can lead teams through product development, including CE marking and FDA application. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated in driving own projects and share experiences with other development programs in the German site and throughout the organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning and Management of Biofluid in-vitro Molecular Diagnostic Product Development projects.
- Supervision of Scientists and Technical Assistants.
- Leading a core team through developing Laboratory Developed Tests and IVD products.
- Report and document results and progress to upper management, teams and clients.
- Utilize experience in directing product development projects through to final products.
- Contribute to business development and strategic planning for future development projects
We expect that you:
- Have a proven track record in Medical Device/In-vitro Diagnostic product development.
- Have 10+ years of industry experience, preferably in Molecular Diagnostics and as part of an international team.
- Are an experienced manager and supervisor of Scientists and Technical Assistants
- Have a relevant education, probably a PhD in a relevant scientific field.
- Have experience with standard molecular biology techniques.
- Are self-motivated and know how to prioritize and schedule your own very busy workday.
- Are comfortable with English in both speech and writing to allow close daily communication with colleagues, locally and at the company’s facilities in USA.
- Have high work ethics, high energy levels and a developed sense of humor.
- A unique opportunity to be a part of a growing young company developing a cutting edge technology for biofluid molecular diagnostics in personalized medicine.
- A position in a small company where you are expected to fill a lot of different roles, have a lot of responsibilities, opportunity to have influence and freedom to organize your own work
- A dynamic working environment with many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- An attractive location in the IZB campus in Martinsried near Munich.
At Exosome Diagnostics, we foster a dynamic, entrepreneurial approach to translating cutting edge science into real clinical products to benefit patients and doctors. Exosome Diagnostics is a young company, working to commercialize a powerful new technology for Biofluid Molecular Diagnostics, offering the potential for significant corporate growth and enhanced career development. We encourage honest exchange of ideas and a culture of collaboration within the company to help the exceptional people who works here excel and to reach company goals. Learn more on www.exosomedx.com
Interested candidates should submit an application (Word or PDF format) to email@example.com marked [MS05]. Exosome Diagnostics is using Constares GmbH for application management.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobvector und geben Sie die folgende Referenznummer an: MS05
Details der Stellenanzeige
Über Exosome Diagnostics GmbH
Driving Innovation. Personalizing Healthcare. Improving Lives. At Exosome Diagnostics, we are focused on developing and commercializing revolutionary, biofluid-based diagnostics to deliver personalized precision healthcare that improves lives. Our diagnostics harness the power of exosomes, important cell messengers carried within biofluids, such as serum, plasma, urine, cerebrospinal...Mehr über die Exosome Diagnostics GmbH