The German-Israeli Helmholtz Research School SignGene offers PhD positions in Cell Signaling, Gene Regulation and Quantitative Biology in some of the best labs in Israel!
- 3-year advanced training in the fields of cell signaling, gene regulation and quantitative biology, including bioengineering and biophysics
- Exciting research projects and dual mentoring by a pair of collaborating senior scientists from Israel and Germany
- Prolonged exchange visits in a partnering laboratory in Berlin
- Annual scientific symposia and winter schools alternating between Germany and Israel
- Transferable skills courses to support personal career development
Interested candidates from all countries who hold or anticipate receiving a Master’s degree or equivalent in relevant fields of study are invited to submit their applications online until June 15, 2016.
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.mdc-berlin.de/signgene
Please note that we accept applications only via our online application portal!
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobvector
Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine
Phone: +49 30 9406 4205
Fax: +49 30 9406 2170
Details der Stellenanzeige
Über Max-Delbrück-Center für Molekulare Medizin
The Max Delbruck Center for Molecular Medicine (MDC) is a leading research institution in the field of Molecular Medicine in Germany. It covers a broad range of research areas including: Function & Dysfunction of the Nervous System Cardiovascular & Metabolic Diseases Cancer Bioinformatics & Systems BiologyMehr über die Max-Delbrück-Center für Molekulare Medizin