Who are we?
The Graduate School Life Science Munich (LSM) and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) announces the call for two full doctoral scholarships for doctoral students, which will be financed by the Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP).
What are we looking for?
LSM is looking for highly motivated international applicants with excellent grades and a strong scientific interest to apply for the doctoral programme in life sciences. The members of the Graduate School are part of the Faculty of Biology and the Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy of Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität (LMU) Munich. The offered projects of this GSSP-application cover almost all areas of natural and life sciences. For more information, please visit our website on the following link: http://www.lsm.bio.lmu.de/faculty/index.html
Applications welcome between October 11th and December 6th, 2016.
Applications will be independently reviewed by several faculty members of the Graduate School LSM and by a DAAD selection committee. Successful applicants will be offered a full doctoral scholarship, financed by the GSSP programme of the DAAD. The monthly grant will be 1.000 EUR plus travel support, insurances, study and research allowances and if necessary rent or family allowances.
For more information please check our website on the following link: http://www.lsm.bio.lmu.de/daad-lsm-application/index.html
Please take notice of the following rules:
- You have to apply with our online application tool;
- Applications by mail will not be accepted;
- Incomplete applications will not be considered;
- Applications which are not submitted will not be considered;
- We do not charge application fees;
- The doctoral programme is open for students who hold either a Master´s or Diploma degree;
- We only accept applications of foreign students. Please understand that German applications will not be considered for these scholarships;
- The previous stay in Germany has to be shorter than 15 months by the end of February 2017-time when you submit to the DAAD-portal
- At the time of application, the last final exam should have taken place during the past six years.
- Recommendation letters deadline is December 13th, 2016.
Online application only. Portal opens between the 11th of October and the 6th of December 2016.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobvector und geben Sie die folgende Referenznummer an: 11.10.2016
More information please visit:
Details der Stellenanzeige
Über Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
The Graduate School Life Science Munich is part of the Faculty on Biology and the Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy of the Ludwig-Maximilans-University of Munich. These faculties are ranked among the top biology and biochemistry educational institutions in Germany. They belong to the HighTechCampusLMU in Grosshadern-Martinsried that is well-known for international state-of-the-art research in...Mehr über die Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München