BIOCRATES Life Sciences AG – The “Deep Phenotyping” Company, situated in Innsbruck Austria, is a global leader in the dynamically-growing field of Targeted Metabolomics. Our Standardized, hypothesis- driven and quantitative approaches are making Biocrates’ products ideally suited for high-throughput applications in Epidemiology and Clinical Biomarker Research, among other fields of use.
Our flagship product, the “AbsoluteIDQ® p180” Kit, enables researchers to assess a spectrum of processes relevant to systems biology that have been described to play a role in numerous diseases such as Cardiometabolic, Neurological and Oncological disorders.
Metabolic biomarker signatures have been discovered with our technology in pre-clinical and clinical settings. They have enabled treatment monitoring, early diagnosis, outcome prediction and patient stratification.
Besides Metabolomics Kits that are in use in laboratories worldwide, we also operate a contract-research laboratory in our headquarters, serving both academic and commercial partners from around the world.
Are you looking for a job in an international team, and want to contribute to expanding a successful life sciences company by translating technological features into customer benefits? We are expanding our Business team at BIOCRATES headquarters in Innsbruck. Therefore we have an open position as
International Business Development Manager
We offer attractive working conditions in a growing science driven company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Manage and grow the agent & distributor network in EMEA and Asia.
- Build and grow a sustainable metabolomics kit and service business according to budget plans
- Make initial, intermediate and final offers; negotiate contracts in alignment with BIOCRATES headquarters in Innsbruck.
- Coordinate distributor activities;
- Draft and issue all commercial proposals detailing the products and services offered, their operational and technical value/differentiation, prices and terms and conditions
- Visit exhibitions, trade fairs, workshops and clients with the distributors, hold presentation
- Collect feedback from the distributors about sales, sales forecasts, current and future clients, product regulatory affairs and clients’ technical requirements
- Manage numerous customer relationships and accounts
- Close cooperation with Customer Support to promote innovative and targeted metabolomics solutions throughout EMEA and Asia
- Acquire new clients and distribute existing and new products in the assigned region
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan together with and the Head of Business Development
- Scientific education with preferred education in Biochemistry or Biology.
- 5 years+ Distributor management is essential, product management experience both in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical corporate environment focusing on diagnostics or related content is a plus
- Proven Distributor management performance
- High interest in customer relationship management
- Hands on mentality and out of the box thinking
- Operate with little instruction in a highly dynamic environment
- High communication skills and extroverted behavior
- Up to date knowledge of selling skills and market planning
- Understanding of customer & distributor needs good judgment and ability to liaise with customers.
- Excellent analytical skills
- High mobility & excellent German & English presentation & communication skills.
- Entrepreneurship driven
- Friendly, confident, personable
If you are interested in taking part in this fast-paced cutting-edge field of technology, please send your convincing application to: email@example.com