We’re looking for an
Applications Specialist in Life Science Robotics
For almost 50 years Hamilton products have successfully served researchers in laboratories all over the world. Today Hamilton is a leading supplier meeting the demands of the analytical and life sciences industries.
The rapid acceleration of research in the life sciences in the past decade has created a strongly growing market for ad- vanced automated liquid handling technology. Hamilton has responded to this development with a new strategic focus on innovative pipetting workstations for fully automated processes.
Hamilton’s ambition is it to strengthen our position as the leading company in automated liquid handling for life sciences – bringing our customers “Innovation for Automation”.
As part of the Hamilton International Support Team (HIST) you are working on our customized projects related to integrated liquid handling systems. Your main tasks are:
- Support the project leader during configurations of instruments, system specifications, proof of principles, documentation and presentations
- Implement and test new instruments at our customer’s laboratories in various places in Europe
- Prepare user guides and give user trainings to enable an optimal usage of the instruments
- MSc degree in Biology with specialization in Molecular Biology or Cell Biology. Degrees in Bioinformatics or Chemistry are also compatible with the job profile.
- Knowledge of the main molecular biology techniques (DNA/RNA extraction, PCR and qPCR, nucleic acid sequencing, cloning, etc.) and cell biology procedures (cell culture maintenance, cell based assays, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office suite is a must, eventual programming languages (C++, etc.) are a plus
- Proven experience in lab automation projects.
- Previous experience in a similar position is considered as a plus.
- Fluent English is a must, German is an advantage, every further language is a plus.
- Team player with strong communicative skills for our demanding client environment
As part of a small team you will work self-directed in your home office, ideally located in the greater Munich area. You will be involved in presales meetings and in installation situations, so traveling to various European countries will be part of the job. We offer you a challenging position in a continuously growing, innovative company.
Please submit your online application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.