An opportunity to apply state-of-the art genetic editing technologies to research programs in all therapeutic areas.
career, we invite you to join our diverse team of talented professionals who are
dedicated to finding smart solutions to improve human health. We are recruiting for
a Ph.D. scientists for the position of:
Scientific Program Manager (m/f)
Your tasks will comprise:
- Articulate Taconic’s capabilities in the generation of custom genetically engineered models using state-of-the art methodologies (e.g. homologous recombination, CRISPR/Cas9).
- Develop compelling gene editing solutions to meet client’s technical and business needs.
- Deliver platform presentations and papers at nationaland international conferences, and write marketing material for technical and trade journals.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing in the identification, development & implementation of new or improved services involving genetically engineered models.
- International travel with focus on the US and European markets.
Your qualifications are:
- PhD in Molecular Biology or equivalent
- Experience in the principles experimental science (preferably biology) and laboratory practice, and in the development, execution and leading of specialized projects in a technical field.
- Experience in the design principles, application, and execution of genetic modification and editing in rodents (e.g. homologous recombination in embryonic stem cells, conditional modifications, transgenics and CRISPR/Cas9-mediated gene editing). Preferably 3-5 years of relevant experience and/or training required.
- Experience with therapeutic or scientific disciplines such as immunology, oncology, infectious disease, inflammation, neurodegeneration and familiarity with the assays and genetically engineered models used in drug discovery research in these fields
- Strong communication skills in English. Knowledge of German language is desirable
- Dedication to team work and team leadership