Biologist as Product and Scientific Support Specialist (m/f) in Cambridge
STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
We currently have an opening for a Product and Scientific Support Specialist located in Cambridge, United Kingdom.
The successful candidate will be an an individual with extensive laboratory experience who is also interested leveraging their specialized skills in a customer-facing role. This position responsible for providing front line technical/scientific support on the STEMCELL product portfolio to our global customer base and internal Sales staff. As a Technical Support Representative, you will be responsible for maintaining the highest standard of support in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a good understanding of all products in the STEMCELL portfolio to readily assist customers with any technical/scientific requests
- Expand technical knowledge on specific product line(s) into a specialty
- Contribute to and maintain the STEMCELL Knowledge Database
- Deliver customer feedback to contribute to new product design
- Troubleshoot experimental design for product optimization and solutions
- Investigate any product complaints by working with relevant departments.
- Provide laboratory training to customers and sales staff as part of STEMCELL’s Education Programs
- Develop Technical and Educational Tools for internal and customer use
- PhD or MSC plus at least 1 year work experience in the biological sciences or related field, or equivalent
- Demonstrated passion for science and learning
- Broad scientific knowledge and significant hands-on laboratory experience
- Extensive experience with mammalian cell culture is required
- Flow cytometry and cell separation experience would be an asset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and critical thinking skills
- Strong time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to manage regular interruptions
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a dynamic team
- Ability to explain scientific and technical information to both experts and non-experts alike
- Demonstrated ability to meet short- and long-term project deadlines
- Experience working with collaborative software programs such as SharePoint and/or Confluence would be preferred
- Fluency in additional languages would be an asset
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobvector
Lothbury House, Cambridge Technopark, Newmarket Road, Cambridge, CB5 8PB, United Kingdom
Details der Stellenanzeige
Über Stemcell Technologies Germany GmbH
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay...Mehr über die Stemcell Technologies Germany GmbH