Experienced Project Manager in vivo studies (m/f)
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and creative
Project Manager in vivo studies
Your key tasks include:
- Plan, design and execute in vivo studies with our biological product in various species together with CROs.
- Discuss necessary external in vivo studies to support preclinical development of our lead product with senior R&D management.
- Plan and design respective studies and discuss final study protocol with senior R&D management.
- Find suitable external CROs and manage implementation and performance of CROs fully independently.
- Analyze data and discuss with senior management.
- Write project plans, study protocols and sound scientific reports.
- Work in close collaboration with other team members and external partners.
Your ideal qualification:
- PhD in Biology, Biochemistry, or equivalent, with at least 3 years of industry experience in the management of complex projects.
- Hands-on experience with in vivo work (rodent and ideally also non-rodent mammalian animal models).
- Excellent organizational skills and an aptitude for writing.
- Project management experience in a GLP regulated environment is a strong plus.
- You work proactively with a hands-on approach in a highly entrepreneurial environment.
- You are a strong team player with excellent communication skills and willing to work in a company where own initiatives and empowering combined with accountability is highly supported.
- The position requires excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written.
- You will have the responsibility to manage our external in vivo studies from initial discussions through project set-up to the final report. For that you have access to all talent in the company you need.
- Your workplace is preferably in our premises in Innsbruck; however, as long as presence in Innsbruck for 1-2 days per week is possible, your workplace can be anywhere else within suitable distance.
- This position is remunerated with a combination of fixed salary, bonus and equity. Our candidate of choice will convince us that a base annual salary of 50.000 Euro is not enough.
ViraTherapeutics is based in the beautiful city of Innsbruck, Austria – a great place to live and to work.
Please contact: ViraTherapeutics GmbH, Frau Verena Hausen, Exlgasse 20a, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobvector und geben Sie die folgende Referenznummer an: PM1211
Frau Verena Hausen
Frau Verena Hausen
Details der Stellenanzeige
Über ViraTherapeutics GmbH
ViraTherapeutics GmbH is a privately held biopharmaceutical company that is developing promising innovative virus-based immunotherapeutics for the treatment of cancer. ViraT was founded in 2013 as a spin-out of the Medical University of Innsbruck, (Austria), by Prof. Dr. Dorothee von Laer, head of the Virology Division at the University. ViraT develops oncolytic cancer vaccines based on a...Mehr über die ViraTherapeutics GmbH