Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. Bayer HealthCare combines the global activities of the Animal Health, Consumer Care, Medical Care and Pharmaceuticals divisions. Its aim is to discover, develop, manufacture and market products that will improve human and animal health worldwide. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Lifecycle Manager Analytical
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Participate in local and global teams for analytical equipment acquisition and qualification in Quality Control (QC)
- Write and execute (or supervise) QC equipment qualifications for computerized systems
- Support implementation and maintenance of lab data management systems (e.g. LIMS)
- Maintain collaboration with main suppliers or vendors of equipment or critical replacement parts and consumables
- Maintain technical know-how, e.g. regularly evaluate state-of-the-art status of analytical equipment, identify and assess impact of technology trends
- Perform and/or support QC failure and perform and/or support investigations of QC failures and OOS results
Who you are
- University degree (M.Sc. or PhD) in life sciences with several years of experience in analytics, engineering or manufacturing in the pharmaceutical, biotechnological or chemical industries
- Several years of experience in a quality-controlled environment (ISO, GxP)
- Advanced experience in implementing and/or managing lab data management systems
- Proven experience with deviation and OOS investigations
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and German
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fits this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation.
Phone +49 214 30 99779
Phone +49 214 30 99779
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.