Product & Scientific Support Specialist
We currently have an opening for a Product and Scientific Support Specialist position in Cologne, Germany. This position's primary responsibility is to provide product and scientific support to new and existing customers, as well as Distributors and Sales staff. This position is also responsible for managing complex issues and product complaints, and developing and applying high level technical skills and specialized knowledge on one or more product lines. S/he assures training and knowledge transfer within the team and to sales staff. This position is responsible for maintaining the highest standard of customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide detailed information to sales reps, distributors, and customers on new and existing products.
- Troubleshoot product issues and research novel applications for products, as required.
- Assist Sales Representatives to prepare custom orders at the customers’ request.
- Work with customer service to resolve order issues.
- Document all communications and interactions with customers in CRM database.
- File and track progress of complaints/issues as part of a product investigation.
- Liaise with scientific staff to address customer’s queries and special requests.
- Provide feedback to R&D from customers on the use of products, improvements that could be made on existing products, and new products that are required.
- Maintain accuracy and relevance of Product and Scientific Support knowledge database by updating internal database.
- Assist in drafting monthly product quizzes for sales reps and monthly technical tips.
- Prepare and distribute meeting minutes for weekly global Education and Product and Scientific Support meeting, as scheduled.
- Plan and complete personal and annual goals on a quarterly scale, with supervision.
- Site visits with sales reps (troubleshooting, demonstrations, seminars), as required.
- Attend conferences, as required.
- Execute ad-hoc projects as determined by manager.
- Bachelor's with 3-8+ years experience; Master's with 2-6+ years experience; PhD with 1-2+ years experience.
- Demonstrated passion for science and learning.
- Broad scientific knowledge and significant hands-on laboratory experience.
- Extensive experience with mammalian cell culture is required.
- Cell separation and/or flow cytometry experience are required.
- Demonstrated communication, interpersonal and critical thinking skills.
- Strong time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage regular interruptions to work-flow.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a dynamic team.
- Ability to explain product and scientific information to both experts and non-experts alike.
- Demonstrated ability to meet short-term project deadlines.
- Experience working with collaborative software programs such as SharePoint and/or Confluence would be preferred.
- Strong English language skills are required.
- Fluency in additional languages would be an asset.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
Way for your application: https://career012.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=17926&company=stemcellP&username=
Please go to our Homepage, career page to apply online :
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobvector und geben Sie die folgende Referenznummer an: PSSS-DE2016
zu Hd. Heidi P´rollier
Details der Stellenanzeige
Über Stemcell Technologies Germany GmbH
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay...Mehr über die Stemcell Technologies Germany GmbH