Account Manager (Southeast Germany - Austria) (m/f)
Eurogentec produces and sells Genomic products (Custom oligonucleotides, reagents & enzymes for PCR and qPCR, cloning kits, and many more) and Proteomic products (Custom antibody & peptides services, assays kits, dyes, protein services, and many more), from research grade up to IVD grade. A strong emphasis is placed on service, quality, and customer relations.
We are looking for a powerful account manager as reinforcement for our sales team to the earliest possible date.
- Your mission is to reach the sales objectives defined with your sales manager and promote the company image and products. You are ideally based in the area of Munich and you will be in charge of:
- Managing your territory (including maintenance of customer relations, field visits, local promotions, exhibitions, etc.)
- Detecting and develop new customers in existing or new market segments in your territory
- Increasing cross-selling of Life Science products and services
- Reaching your predefined annual territory sales budget
- Reporting to the Sales Manager and to the headquarters the new market opportunities
- You have a solid molecular biology, biotechnology background (ideally Master degree or PhD)
- Relevant sales experience in the Life Science sector is a must
- You have a working knowledge of the territory Southeast Germany – Austria
- We expect excellent knowledge of English and German language, and French is a plus
- You are interested in business development and travelling
- You are result oriented, passionate, and enthusiastic with a very good team spirit
- You work independent and self-motivated
- You are innovative and creative
- You have strong communication skills and flexibility to work in a matrix organization
- An opportunity to start and to grow our Life Science Business Unit.
- An opportunity to work in a young, vibrant and growing team.
- An attractive salary package with bonus, company car, pension scheme, and complete home office
If you think this could be you, please send your application including cover letter, curriculum vitae, and copies of relevant certificates to Mr. Thierry Walschaerts, firstname.lastname@example.org, before October 31, 2015.
Come and visit us at the Biotechnica, Hannover, Hall 9, Booth F04/7.
LIEGE science park • Rue Bois Saint-Jean, 5 • 4102 SERAING • BELGIUM
RPM Liège • T.V.A.-(BE)-0427.348.346 • IBAN : BE02 2400 7776 8540 • BIC : GEBABEBB • Fortis Bank 240-0777685-40
Eurogentec is part of Kaneka Corporation.