Sales Executive – Biological Reagents (Home Office)
This position will be covering South Germany including Bavaria.
Bio-Techne is a leading cell biology specialist selling products to the Life Science community globally. This American owned company has a German branch in Wiesbaden, and currently has four Sales Executives covering the sales area Germany.RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- visiting customers at least 3 days per week to sell biological reagents to the Life Science Industry
- building the customer database in the defined territory
- introducing and selling Bio-Techne brands and products to customers
- handling commercial issues arising e.g. negotiations, tenders, etc. in conjunction with management
- providing technical advice to customers where necessary
- obtaining referrals and prospect for new business within existing accounts and in new accounts.
Education/experience: Ph.d, MSc, B.S./B.A. in a Life Science discipline and laboratory experience:
- previous laboratory experience within the Life Science field with particular experience in research reagents (2 years would be an advantage) and/or
- sales experience within a relevant Life Science area.
- Ability to use a CRM – ie. Salesforce.com
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, process management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both German and English, including the ability to present oral presentations
- Strong interpersonal interaction skills
- Requires ability to travel frequently, attending internal meetings, visiting customer locations etc
- Company car
- Comission 20% OTE
- 30 days holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you are interested in applying for the above position please send a covering letter and up-to-date CV to Gina Darling, Gina.Darling@bio-techne.com. Closing date for applications will be 30th October 2015.
Bio-Techne 19 Barton Lane Abingdon OX14 3NB UK TEL +44 (0)1235 529449 FAX +44 (0)1235 533420 bio-techne.com Bio-Techne is a trading name of R&D Systems Europe Limited, registered in England and Wales with company number 02490104 and whose registered address is 19 Barton Lane, Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, OX14 3NB UK.