Raw Material Scientist (m/f) Drug Substance Manufacturing, Biopharmaceuticals, Sandoz GmbH Schaftenau
Area of Responsibility
- Implement, maintain and refine raw material strategies, coordinate raw material initiatives and investigations and align raw material strategies across different Sandoz and Novartis sites.
- Ensure a harmonized and well elaborated raw material strategy within Sandoz Biopharmaceuticals (e.g. material assessments, purchasing concepts, handling of critical materials and material testing and characterization strategies).
- Oversee material characterization activities in a project overarching way and ensure state of the art methodologies in this respect.
- Develop and apply data analysis and statistical tools for raw material variability monitoring
- Apply IQP principles to raw materials
- Support concept definition and implementation of CMA (critical material attribute) identification
- Lead the raw material related documentation landscape (development manuals, SOPs)
- Education: PhD in biochemistry, biotechnology, biophysics, chemistry, pharmacy or equivalent
- Languages: English / German (fluent in writing and speaking
- Experience: At least 5 years working experience in industry and at least 3 years thereof in pharmaceutical industries (preferentially in technical development and/or drug substance manufacturing). Experience in team leadership as well as in leading complex topics and GMP experience is required. Project experience and experience in analytical chemistry and/or biopharmaceutical cell culture is desired.
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. Moreover we offer attractive fringe benefits (e.g. profit sharing for all employees, modern company pension, childcare facility, training possibilities and global career opportunities). In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 45.678,36 euros.
Contact: Angelika Öhre, HR Manager
Sandoz is an equal opportunity employer