PRINCIPAL SCIENTIST FORMULATION AND ANALYTICS (MP0103)
Molecular Partners is a thriving and fast growing clinical stage biotech company located in Zürich-Schlieren, Switzerland. The development of a broad portfolio of therapeutic product candidates in oncology and ophthalmology based on our proprietary DARPin platform allowed a successful listing of the company on the SIX Swiss Exchange (MOLN). Next to our own proprietary pipeline of drug candidates we have entered into collaborations with international pharmaceutical companies, including Roche, Allergan and Janssen.
To support our CMC group and to bring further DARPins from research to the clinical development stage, we are looking for a Principal Scientist Formulation and Analytics. The successful candidate will be leading a small team of scientists and research associates and will be responsible for formulation development, the development of analytical methods and in collaboration with contract manufacturing organizations for drug product manufacturing.
An additional assignment is to drive analytical innovation at Molecular Partners and to manage the group as an internal center of excellence for a range of specific analytical methods.
For this challenging position, we are looking for a highly motivated individual with a PhD in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or a related discipline and roughly 10 years of relevant professional experience in formulation development, drug product development, analytical method development or quality control of biopharmaceuticals.
In addition, you should specifically bring along:
- Expert HPLC knowledge
- Working knowledge of mass spectrometry
- A good working knowledge of the applicable regulatory framework
- Demonstrated natural talent for leadership and communication
- Proven experience to work in multi-disciplinary development teams
- A good working knowledge of statistical analysis
- Ability to work under pressure, flexibility and ability to respond quickly to upcoming challenges as well as a positive and proactive attitude
- Willingness for hands-on support in the lab, if required
- Fluency in German and English (oral and written)
- Ability to write sound scientific reports or documents for submissions to Regulatory Authorities
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic and highly motivated international team. If you are interested in working at Molecular Partners, we are looking forward to hearing from you! Please submit your detailed curriculum vitae electronically until March 6, 2015 to: Molecular Partners AG, Alexander Zürcher Vice President Operations, Wagistrasse 14, CH-8952 Zurich-Schlieren, Switzerland, HR@molecularpartners.com www.molecularpartners.com