Biocrates Life Sciences AG, situated in Innsbruck, Austria, is an internationally renowned developer of targeted metabolic phenotyping solutions. The company’s high quality kits and services - analyzing more than 630 endogenous metabolites - focus on the discovery and validation of disease specific biomarker signatures in pre-clinical and clinical research. The technology generates comprehensive insights into pathways through the utilization of quantitative mass spectrometry. We thereby contribute to the upcoming, cutting-edge trend of metabolomics research.
We are expanding our sales force in Germany, preferably in NRW or Berlin, to further increase our business activities in this region. We are therefore seeking for highly qualified and motivated
Sales Managers (f/m)
with strong knowledge in Life Sciences and/or Diagnostic markets to support our dynamic international sales team. The position requires a great sense of responsibility, individual initiative and autonomy. We offer attractive working conditions in a highly motivated environment of talented scientists and entrepreneurial managers at a company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
Responsibilities you are taking care of:
- Customer acquisition- by providing BIOCRATES’ scientific approach to new clients. You are familiar with giving scientific presentations, organising workshops and negotiating with clients on a scientific basis.
- Create and manage relationships with our KOL’s
- Continuous improvement of existing client relationships in the region
What we expect from you:
- Degree in natural sciences with knowledge of molecular biology and immunology or related disciplines is considered as a plus.
- Several years of sales experience in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical corporate environment focusing on diagnostics or related content
- Expertise in mass spectrometry is an asset.
- Proven records of sufficient customer acquisition and effective customer management
- Proven sales performance
- Highly motivated with entrepreneurial spirit and attitude towards reaching goals
- Energetic, pragmatic and assertive
- Language proficiency in English and German
- Firm grasp of MS Office applications and web-based research
If you are interested in taking part in this fast-paced cutting-edge field of technology, please send your application to email@example.com
(Attention: Mag. Konrad Grill). Due to legal requirements the job offer has to include the minimum gross salary which is EUR 45.000,00 per year. The actual salary will most likely be higher and will be negotiated based on the candidate’s qualification and experience.
BIOCRATES Life Sciences AG
, Eduard-Bodem-Gasse 8, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria. phone: +43.512.579 823, fax: +43.512.579 823-329
, FN 220414p Landesgericht Innsbruck, UID ATU56725128