Do you have what it takes?
Group Leader Selection Technologies – Ref. 153
You have excellent communication and coordination skills to lead a team and to work effectively with other teams, within the multidisciplinary matrix of a dynamic drug discovery organization and with external partners.
- Selection of Anticalin proteins from Pieris’ Anticalin libraries using phage display techniques
- Set up of panning and screening strategies
- Characterization of panning output using HT ELISA based methods
- Data analysis using tailor-made databases
- You will work closely with project managers, other group leaders and department heads to coordinate and set priorities for your team
- You will effectively manage a small group within a matrix structure
- Leading a discovery project could be an option for you
- PhD, Master or Ing. in biological sciences or related scientific area.
- Solid experience and know-how in phage display and panning techniques
- Strong hands-on experience in automated ELISA based screenings
- Knowledge in further screening techniques e.g. HTRF, cell screenings is advantageous
- Ability to lead, guide, motivate, and develop team members combined with willingness to work hands-on in the lab
- Experience in working in an industrial environment would be a plus
- Proven team player with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
- Excellent software (esp. MS Excel & MS Access) knowledge for analysis of large amounts of data and operation of automation equipment
- Growing biotech company with excellent perspectives
- Worldwide acting biotech company
- Working in an exciting scientific environment
Ms. Rita Fischer