Technical Testing Services Director (m/f)
Location: Ochsenhausen (near Ulm, Stuttgart or München)
- Lead the Laboratory Departments: Biological, Microbiological, Physical-Chemical and Mechanical
- Cooperate with the Managing Director, Quality Department, Principle Designated Engineer to have a structure and the staff in place to assure, compliance with the certifications and accreditations, customer Audits and international standards and guidance
- Establishes operational objectives and assignments and delegates assignments to subordinate managers and staff
- Is involved in developing, modifying, and executing new test areas, programs/projects that affect immediate operations and may have company-wide effect.
- Regularly interacts with senior management on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions or internal/external customers
- Be active part in a continuous improvement process for the Laboratory
- Play a leading role in a new Laboratory Management information System implementation
- Understand price levels of offered tests in the marketplace and function as contact person for big accounts
- University degree or (University or FH), Master of Science in Chemistry, Physics, Mechanics, or alike
- Several years’ experience in Test Laboratory
- Experience in Medical Devices or Pharmaceuticals would be an advantage
- Several years Leadership experience
- Open and cooperative communication style
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate customer meetings, negotiate and influence outcomes
- Ability to identify and manage priorities as demonstrated by the ability to establish, track and meet schedules for multiple projects while maintaining high quality and exceptional customer service.
- Very good level of English and German
Experience from your first day our robust structures, quick decision making paths and corporate culture that encourages achievement based on trust, together with a lot of freedom to implement your own ideas. Be as international as it gets by working with colleagues across different cultures and also get inspired and supported from senior colleagues and leaders Talking about your future with us, we can start with a competitive commensurate package of benefits and conclude with a realistic and achievable professional development with the support of our Learn and Development structure: UL Accademy, not to mention our promise for a work-life balance environment.
You’ve learned about us - now we would like to learn more about you. If you like what you have read and you believe that you would be a good fit please send a covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org