(Senior) Engineer Clean Utilities (m/f)
Do you have a passion for perfection as an experienced engineer? If so, we invite you to join a quickly-growing company and use your skills to make a lasting impact.
Your scope of duties:
You will have a crucial role in our Plant Engineering group as you manage and oversee the safe, GMP-compliant and efficient operation of our manufacturing facility. Your focus will be on the preventive maintenance of clean utilities, HVAC and process equipment in the GMP environment. Moreover, you will also have responsibility for all instrumentation/equipment calibrations as well as for building and facilities maintenance (including black utilities).
As Senior Engineer you will ensure constant CAPA/compliant state of clean utilities and HVAC. Additional roles include DR/Change owner and project engineer for clean utilities and HVAC. You will also monitor clean utility trend data and perform troubleshooting for clean utilities and HVAC issues. You will update, review and approve SOPs and compile accurate ETOPs.
- You have a degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Process or Biochemical Engineering (or similar)
- You are familiar with the operation and maintenance of utility systems such as Clean Steam, Purified Water, WFI, Clean Compressed Air, Chilled Water systems, Cleanroom HVAC
- You are experienced in the operation of Cleanroom environments (ISO Class 7 & 8) as well as in pharmaceutical/ biopharmaceutical manufacturing
- You are well-versed in working in a controlled/regulated industry (FDA/EMA)
- You know how to lead virtual teams
- You have high proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite
Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also dynamic and growing environment?
Then submit your application and make a difference in a position that gives you room to grow. We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, a flat hierarchy and many opportunities for professional development. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your application online.
Reference: HP 156