MANAGER VEHICLE CALIBRATION m/f for Advanced Gasoline
- Development of future Gasoline Engines and vehicles with respect to Euro 6c emission and CO2 limits
- Drivability of gasoline vehicles with respect to European customer taste
- Project planning and management (including budget, resources and time planning) in cooperation with external & internal departments
- Documentation and presentation of project results to the regional and international committees
- Close co-work with R&D centre in Namyang (Korea)
- Degree in mechanical engineering
- Minimum of eight years of related experience within the field of vehicle calibration especially in the field of high performance vehicles
- Experience with calibration of Bosch/ Conti control devices
- Good skills in modern engine test equipment such as INCA and ASCET-SD
- Talent for project planning, controlling and cooperating with external partners
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team oriented work- and leadership style
- Good command of English and ability to work in cross functional and international teams
sector through passion and commitment. With the opening of
our Research and Development Center in Rüsselsheim
we claim an important in the success story of Hyundai
and KIA and we still move forward.
Today we sell worldwide more than 8 million vehicles annually.
Ms. Theilmann, Telephone 0 61 42/78 99 658.
Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center GmbH • Hyundai-Platz • 65428 Rüsselsheim