areas that we cover. This makes us a leading development partner for industry and a top employer in the
scientific community. Our Energy Department is seeking to hire a new Ingenious Partner for our location in
Research Funder (m/f) in the area of "Sustainable
Thermal Energy Systems"
- You support the acquisition of research funds especially on EU-level.
- You maintain contact to funding agencies and will. be responsible for the AIT-internal interlinking of research activities.
- You identify suitable calls and coordinate proposal submissions with focus on EU- level.
- You support the writing of excellent proposals as well as the administration/management of running research projects.
- You communicate/provide information in and between AIT business units and departments.
- You represent the business unit in adequate networks.
- You assure a timely submission of excellent research proposals and are a competent contact person for other AIT business functions such as e.g. Controlling, Marketing or Business Development.
- Master degree in business administration, innovation management or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in research funding and management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (German and English)
- Affinity to energy related research questions
- Acquaintance with funding programmes especially on EU-level
- Flexibility and assertiveness
- Enthusiasm for unconventional solutions, creativity and progressive thinking
EUR 47.243,00 per year (gross income) based on the collective agreement (Forschungs-KV). Higher pay is possible depending on your qualifications and experience.
Then submit your application documents, including certificates and photo to: