Clinical Product Specialist
The Clinical Product Specialist (Europe) will be responsible for medical device and procedure training/proctoring for physician’s users and their support staff for our novel medical device. The Clinical Product Specialist (CPS) is responsible for developing positive relationships with clinical centers by providing device expertise and troubleshooting, procedural support and continuing education for our emerging medical device. The CPS will also be responsible for logistics and scheduling activities associated with physician training sessions and scheduled cases. In conjunction with other departments, the CPS will assist in creation and review of medical device training materials. The CPS will communicate internally any market dynamics, field issues or potential device improvements to the appropriate departments. The CPS will provide procedural and device support in various settings, including active clinical trial(s) and medical meetings. The CPS will work closely with an international clinical study team, as applicable, to ensure protocol compliance and treatment information collection as related to the procedure and product. Other duties associated with market or clinical trial support may be requested based on need and case load projections.
• Represent Holaira during procedures by ensuring access to all necessary equipment and products required for the case
• Coordinate team procedural support attendance depending on site requirement or need
• Provide clinical support during procedures, assist in trouble-shooting and follow up as necessary;
• Respond promptly and appropriately to technical inquiries by customers and colleagues
• Educate and train physicians and appropriate hospital personnel on technical matters relating to our
product and therapy - this is achieved by coordinating one on one teaching sessions and in-service
• Assist and mentors in education/training of new relevant employees
• Comply with event reporting and documentation per company clinical and/or quality SOPs
• Responsible for managing inventory provided for case coverage including: assisting with site
inventory management, assisting in documenting product use and transfer, executing product retrievals as instructed, avoiding use of expired product, product that is on hold or has incorrect software version
• Partner with other company representatives to achieve business goals set forth by company
• Ensure personal understanding as necessary of overall company quality policy/system
• Follow all work/quality procedures to ensure quality system compliance and high quality work
• Maintain a working knowledge of any competitive products
- Undergraduate degree in a related health field is essential with 3+ years of direct experience with medical devices
- Bronchoscopy/endoscopy and/or operating room experience preferred
- Proven organization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication, both oral and written, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage personal expenses
- Strong computer knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively solve problems
- Ability to work independently (field based position)
- Ability to travel up to 80% (limited Non-EU travel may be required)
- Familiarity with clinical research preferred
- German or French and English speaking required
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobvector und geben Sie die folgende Referenznummer an: 103CPS
Details der Stellenanzeige
Über Holaira, Inc.
Holaira, Inc. (formerly Innovative Pulmonary Solutions, Inc.) located in Minneapolis, Minnesota is a privately held lung denervation company developing minimally invasive products to make breathing easier for patients suffering from obstructive lung diseases. Founded in 2008, Holaira is currently working on a novel catheter-based system that has the potential to improve lung function,...Mehr über die Holaira, Inc.