Clinical Field Specialist
The Clinical Field Specialist will be based in Europe and support regional clinical research within participating research centers for our global clinical trials. The Clinical Field Specialist (CFS) is responsible for developing positive relationships with our investigative centers by providing clinical protocol and investigational device expertise, on-site study support, clinical investigation awareness and continuing education for our emerging medical device. The CFS will also be responsible for communicating internally any market dynamics, study issues or potential improvements, study activities/compliance, adverse event information and study enrollment strategies. The CFS will provide presence for expert device support, as requested, and assist with clinical vendor management and study long-term follow-up logistics as appropriate.
The primary objective of the CFS is to develop productive working relationships with various hospital departments involved in our studies, drive quality, assist with patient recruitment and provide expert device support and proctoring. The secondary objective will be to communicate internally any field issues as they relate to the protocol and study device.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field is essential with 3+ years of direct experience with investigational study activities and medical devices
- Proven organization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication, both oral and written, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively solve problems
- Ability to work independently (field based position)
- Ability to travel up to 80%. Limited Non-EU travel may be required
- German and English speaking required
- Familiarity with pulmonary clinical research preferred
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobvector und geben Sie die folgende Referenznummer an: 3750
Details der Stellenanzeige
Über Holaira, Inc.
Holaira, Inc. (formerly Innovative Pulmonary Solutions, Inc.) located in Minneapolis, Minnesota is a privately held lung denervation company developing minimally invasive products to make breathing easier for patients suffering from obstructive lung diseases. Founded in 2008, Holaira is currently working on a novel catheter-based system that has the potential to improve lung function,...Mehr über die Holaira, Inc.