(Senior) Design Engineer Light Systems (m/f)Components and Optics
- Work on specification and design of headlamp and rear lamp components for Hyundai and KIA vehicles within predevelopment projects
- Responsible for mechanical design of parts, components and project targets
- Identification of new technology trends; you propose innovative future technologies
- Co-work with European suppliers and coordinate their activities
- Collaboration with our R&D Centre in Namyang (Korea)
- Degree in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering or similar
- At least three years of experience in mechanical design & development of light systems at an OEM or Tier 1
- Sound knowledge of CATIA V5
- Experience in optical part design, light simulation
- Ideally experience in the execution of a light system design & development project from the initial idea to the submission of a product proposal (entire pre-development process)
- Interest to work in a challenging position which is not only restricted to mechanical design but also includes project management and cross-functional tasks
- Interest in creating innovative lighting concepts and turn them into product proposals
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude
- Willingness to work in an international environment
- Good command of English language
sector through passion and commitment. With the opening of
our Research and Development Center in Rüsselsheim
we claim an important in the success story of Hyundai
and KIA and we still move forward.
Today we sell worldwide more than 8 million vehicles annually.
Ms. Theilmann, Telephone 0 61 42/78 99 658.
Hyundai Motor Europe Technical Center GmbH • Hyundai-Platz • 65428 Rüsselsheim