Backed by an outstanding team of 7,600 employees located in over 150 countries across the world, PerkinElmer is a global leader focused on improving human and environmental health. We provide our customers with critical knowledge, expertise and innovative detection, imaging, software, and services solutions so that they can make better decisions for better outcomes. At PerkinElmer, we make a difference everyday – helping scientists, clinicians and governments detect earlier and more accurately to improve the health and safety of people and the environment. Our solutions range from enabling the discovery of more effective diagnostics and therapies, to making sure that the food we eat, the water we drink, and our environment are safe from contaminants.
Join our Team as a
Program Manager (m/f)
Medical Imaging Instruments, based in Walluf (Wiesbaden)
- Ensuring that the product development process follows Perkin Elmer quality procedures in terms of phase review discipline and global regulatory needs.
- Taking a leadership role in driving NPI programs to meet its functionality, cost, timescale, and quality objectives
- Developing, optimizing, driving and tracking the integrated program plan, which captures the activities and inter dependencies necessary to deliver new products into production according to plan.
- Coordinating all NPI activities across marketing, engineering, and operations to ensure that customer requests and deadlines are achieved.
- Interfacing with other functions, such as supply chain organization in order to support quotations and bidding processes.
- Tracking actual program performance and reporting to leadership team in terms of schedule changes, risks and issues.
- At least seven (7) years leading multi-disciplinary teams and management of large, complex projects.
- Knowledge and proven experience of working in a quality management system in regulated environments (preference for medical device).
- Bachelor’s (Master’s preferred) degree in an engineering field, preferably in mechanical, optoelectronic or electrical engineering.
- A thorough understanding of the entire product development life cycle and experience in new product introductions.
- Strong program management skills and proven program management track record with global teams.
- Knowledge in terms of European and US Medical device regulations, ISO 13485 design control, and medical device testing preferred.
- Strong communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Very good English and German skills (written and spoken)
Join PerkinElmer, a global innovation leader. As an employer we are committed to employee wellbeing, engagement and success offering a comprehensive and performance based compensation and benefits package and training for your professional development. Please contact us in case of further questions or apply directly (in English) using the contact details below: