Find your place in the world
Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and established pharmaceuticals, Abbott serves people in more than 150 countries and employs approximately 69,000 people.
In Germany, Abbott has approximately 2,600 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Ettlingen, Hanover, Ludwigshafen, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar and Witten.
Abbott Diagnostics Division is looking for a Statistician (m/f) based in Wiesbaden.
The position is limited to two years.
- Executes characterization, verification, and validation studies
- Programs statistical software
- Executes data management
- Provides statistical expertise for R&D
- Timely completion of assigned tasks
- Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering Degree (Bachelor), or comparable education (e.g. Math. TA plus more than minimum 2 years experience)
- Good communication skills
- Good ability to work in a team environment
- Good programming skills (e.g. R, SAS, C#)
- Good English skills (oral and written)
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide a variety of development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company’s success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package.
We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Abbott is a truly diverse and global company. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today via our Global Job Board. We look forward to receiving your application.