Clinical Trial Assistant (w/m) (Ely, Cambridgeshire, UK – office based)
support from a specialized team dedicated to meeting or exceeding our clients’ expectations.
skills and attention to details are in demand? Then continue reading and join our growing company!
- Provide administrative and trial support to the Clinical Operations and Project Management departments
- Support with the management of clinical trials in accordance with ICH-GCP guidelines, local regulations and Standard Operating Procedures
- Liaise with study sites and the SynteractHCR team to ensure the timely initiation and completion of clinical trials
- Assist and support the study team with all aspects of managing clinical trial documentation from start-up to close-out of studies
- Creation and maintenance of the Trial Master File and Investigator Sites File
- Ad hoc project support
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position in a Pharmaceutical or CRO environment
- General understanding of the life science industry, i.e. pharmaceutical or clinical research organization
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong IT skills and experience with clinical trial management systems would be advantageous
- Orientation to detail and deadlines
- Ability to stay focused and handle simultaneous tasks at the same time
- English proficiency