Contract Services Manager (w/m) (Germany/Munich)Shared Work – Shared Vision: The way we do business, a promised standard that includes ongoing
support from a specialized team dedicated to meeting or exceeding our clients expectations.
Are you looking for a new challenge in an international and fast moving environment where your negotiating skills and attention to details are in demand? Then continue reading and join our growing company!
- Managing and performing all activities associated with the development and execution of contracts company-wide
- Prepare and negotiate various standard template agreements for clients and third party vendors
- Client and third party vendor contracting and negotiating change in scope
- Work order drafting and finalization
- Clinical Trial Agreement template review and project team support
- Post–execution support on agreements including interpreting amendments, extensions and terminations and collaborate with all departments to facilitate contracting, licensing and agreements
- Maintenance, filing and tracking of all contractual agreements company-wide
- Bachelor’s degree in business, life science, or related field of study
- 5+ years contracting experience ideally in a life sciences industry, i.e. pharmaceutical or clinical research organization
- Contracting experience and working knowledge of contract administration including drafting, revising and strong negotiating abilities
- Paralegal experience are a plus
- Professional and customer service oriented demeanor
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Problem solving skills, strong sense of urgency, detail orientation
- Advanced English language skills (oral and written)
- Background in European Contract Law
To ApplyHave we sparked your interest? Please let us know your earliest start date and what your desired salary range is.
You can apply here directly: