Senior Clinical Research Associate (f/m) (Barcelona, Spain)Shared Work – Shared Vision: The way we do business, a promised standard that includes ongoing support from a specialized team dedicated to meeting or exceeding our clients expectations.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can combine your passion for monitoring with your project management skills? Do you also want to become part of a fast moving, international company that offers you a position with a broad scope of responsibilities in a pleasant team and flexible work environment? Then join SynteractHCR!
- Responsible for the monitoring and coordination of complex clinical trials and tracking study progress
- Interface with sites and the SynteractHCR study team to ensure timely initiation and completion of clinical trials
- Complete ethics and R&D submissions as required
- Initiation, start-up, maintenance and closure activities of clinical studies including the handling and oversight of study documentation
- Work with the CTA team to the maintain the Trial Master File (TMF) and complete administrative duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or a related field of study or a combination of studies, nursing qualification and experience
- 2-3 years monitoring experience
- Familiarity with various phases and therapeutic areas - ideally oncology
- Good understanding of Clinical Research and broad knowledge of therapeutic areas
- Extensive understanding of both ICH-GCP and regulatory requirements
- Motivated, dedicated and service orientated approach
- Distinctive organizational skills, good time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel
To ApplyHave we sparked your interest? Please let us know your earliest start date and what your desired salary range is.