AiCuris is offering the position of a:
Business Development and Alliance Manager (m/f)
In this position you will report to the CEO and assist the Management in the operative business development and alliance management activities. Having a close look on the market needs and potential impact on our research strategy you are an important interface within our organization and to our business development contacts in the pharma & biotech industry and in academia. With your organizational talent you will ensure smooth processes.
- Proactive support in the daily business
- Oversee and coordinate our business development activities
- Responsibility for the alliance management
- Provide industry, market and business analyses, reports and decision documents
- Preparation and follow up of different meetings
- Create protocols and presentations for different target groups in English and German language
- Independent conduct of special projects
- PhD degree in a scientific discipline (bacteriology/virology focus preferred)
- First industry experience in Business Development in the pharma business is mandatory
- Hands on mentality and out of the box thinking
- Operate with little instruction in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong analytic skills and structured work style
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Very good English language skills, German language skills would be a plus
We offer an exciting and challenging job in an innovative company with an excellent R&D portfolio and a highly motivated team exhibiting many years of Big Pharma and Biotech R&D experience.
How to applyTo apply, please submit your full application including motivation letter, your curriculum vitae and salary requirements exclusively via email in one PDF file.
Attn.: Mrs. Daniela Höltig