- Independently identify and utilize the appropriate resources, metrics and KPIs for monitoring and measuring ongoing work to ensure project success and final deliverable.
- Monitor, coordinate, and resolve problems on projects supported.
- Project support may include active trial management, kit provision and logistics, sample management, lab services, relocation services, training, on-site management or support of alliances / partnerships.
- Build, develop and maintain project management tools.
- Participate in developing solutions and assisting in the sales process as needed.
- Effectively interact and communicate with customers (internal and / or external).
- Contribute as needed to business needs such as RFPs, project definitions, IT solutions, and develop and implement SOPs and new business processes as needed.
- Develop and utilize appropriate reporting tools to communicate resource and quality metrics as well as any recommended process changes to ensure client satisfaction to management.
- Close cooperation with coworkers in all BioStorage biorepository facilities.
- Bachelor degree or higher preferable in engineering, biology, science related technology
- Approximately three years of applicable experience
- Experience in clinical trial management and working in an FDA / EMA and GXP regulated environment
- Strong organizational skill and good management acumen
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and gain commitment from others
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, customers, internal and external demands
- Superior written and oral communication skills (fluent in English)
- Team player committed to working in a quality environment