IMGM Laboratories GmbH
IMGM Laboratories - your partner for genomic services
IMGM Laboratories was founded in 2001 and is located on the biotech campus Martinsried near Munich. We operate as service provider offering advanced genomic services tailored to the needs of customers coming from diagnostics, pharma, academia and biotech.
Due to our strategic partnership with the “Center for human genetics and laboratory medicine, Dr. Klein & Dr. Rost”, we have an extended background in human genetics and full access to technologies and now-how in human medical diagnostics.
IMGM is accredited according to GLP and DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 and is fully accredited for gene expression analysis based on whole genome microarrays and quantitative real-time PCR. Furthermore, IMGM is Illumina CSPro Partner, Agilent and Affymetrix Certified Service Provider (CSP) for gene expression microarrays.
As provider of genomic services, IMGM’s main fields of activity are:
- Whole genome microarray screening (Affymetrix, Illumina, Agilent platform)
- Next-gen sequencing (Illumina HiSeq, NextSeq, Roche 454 GS FLX & Junior, LifeTech SOLiDTM)
- microRNA profiling (NGS, Agilent microarrays, TaqMan® qPCR)
- Quantitative real-time PCR (TaqMan® , AB 7900HT)
- TaqMan® Arrays (96- and 384-format)
- RNA isolation and quality control service
- Next-gen sequencing (Illumina, MiSeq, NextSeq, HiSeq, Roche 454 GS FLX & Junior, LifeTech SOLiDTM)
- Target enrichment (Fluidigm Access ArrayTM, Agilent SureSelect)
- Standard DNA sequencing (Sanger, AB 3730XL)
- CNV analysis using oligo array-CGH
- CNV validation with TaqMan® Copy Number Assays
- SNP genotyping (Illumina microarrays, Pyrosequencer, TaqMan®)
- Quantitative real-time PCR
- High-resolution HLA typing
- Analysis of next-gen sequencing data (internal & external)
- Analysis of genome-wide gene expression data
- Analysis of array-CGH and CNV data
- Development of gene signatures (SVM algorithms)
- Identification of biomarkers
- Development & validation of next-gen sequencing applications
- Development and optimization of diagnostic tests
- Performance optimization of instruments
- Quality control studies
At IMGM Laboratories, we combine state-of-the-art technology with complex data analysis to provide you with meaningful results in an easy-to-understand format.
Our team of experts holds specialized knowledge in microRNA analysis, whole genome gene expression analysis, hit validation using quantitative real-time PCR and in-depth bioinformatics analysis of complex data sets. This includes the application of advanced biostatistical procedures (e.g. SVM algorithms) to identify informative gene signatures for diagnostic purposes.
For more details, please visit our home page: www.imgm.com
your outsourcing partner for genomic services
82152 Martinsried / Planegg