interscience DRH - St Nom
Quality and innovation for laboratories
* - World leader in microbiological solutions, developer and manufacturer
* - Export champion: 80% of the production to more than 80 countries
* - Heavy R&D investment: innovative, reliables and high-performance products
* - Worldwide best-seller products on market: BagMixer®, BagFilter®, Spiral®, Scan®
* - Reference in quality for products acclaimed throughout the world.
INTERSCIENCE is serving laboratories with products that make microbiological analysis more reliable.
The complete range of INTERSCIENCE products are your guarantee for security and performance for microbiological analysis, from sample preparation to bacterial counting.
Created in 1979 by François Jalenques, physicist, headed today with his son Emmanuel, engineer, INTERSCIENCE is a family company that has developed with two strong ideas: provide laboratories with great quality products and strongly invest in Research and Development to stay true to its tradition of technological innovation.
INTERSCIENCE products are used in laboratories worldwide.
Today world leader in its field of activity, INTERSCIENCE exports 80% of its production to 80 countries.
INTERSCIENCE head-quarters are located in Saint Nom la Bretêche (78), France. The R&D office as well as the production factory are located in Auvergne, in southern France, in Mourjou (15).
INTERSCIENCE is also present on the american continent with a trade office in Boston (USA) and on the asian continent with a trade office in Shanghai (China).
chemin du bois des arpents 30
78860 Saint Nom la Bretèche