The new dimension to international research training in Germany
State-of-the-art laboratory, computing and library facilities, a well structured scientific programme and special support service for foreign students provide a stimulating environment for young researchers to excel in science. Dedicated supervision and mentoring arrangements, the training of transferable skills, and a transdisciplinary Science College to tackle overarching issues of our society prepare for professional perspectives beyond a pure academic career.
Thematic Priorities Natural Sciences and Engineering
- Interfacial Systems Chemistry
- Plasma Science
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering
- Security in Information and Communication Systems
- Cross-Sectional Area: Computational Science and Engineering
- Macromolecular Networks
- Neuronal and Cognitive Networks
- Biomedical Ethics and Public Health
- Religion and Secularisation
- Organisation and Transformation of Semantic Spaces
- Human Security in the Process of Globalisation.
Forschung & Lehre