Business Development Manager
- Identification of new business fields for Enzymaster for the Western markets in terms of products (mainly fine chemicals for pharma, food & feed and related industries) and R&D services (enzyme screening, directed evolution of enzymes, enzymatic process development, fermentation process development, etc.) which can be expanded to industries such as home and personal care and others.
- Strategic definition of potential customers and suitable markets for new business opportunities regarding geography and relevant business fields
- Further job tasks include visiting customers, giving company presentations, identification of and participation in interesting trade fairs/exhibitions, visiting relevant conferences in the field of biocatalysis and fine chemical applications such as pharma, food & feed and related industries and related work activities
- Report to the EVP based in Düsseldorf, Germany on a weekly basis
- Keep close interaction with our parent company in Ningbo for new R&D developments and for product manufacturing.
Other InformationThe potential candidate will be hired under the wholly owned subsidiary Enzymaster Deutschland GmbH, therefore the position is based in Düsseldorf, Germany. The person will report into the Excecutive Vice President International Business based in Germany. A residence in the wider Düsseldorf area would be preferential.
- MBA or Master Degree/PhD in Organic Chemistry, Biotechnology or related fields
- At least five years experience in BD activities in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry is desirable but more junior candidates are also welcome to apply if there is a great motivation to move into BD area.
- Experience in regulations and registration of chemicals especially during import/export processes is beneficial.
- Scientific background knowledge in biocatalysis and enzyme engineering is desirable.
- Excellent oral and written English and German language skills
- Good communication skills
- Open for frequent travelling within Europe, into the US and China for visiting the parent company.
ContactDr. Thomas Daußmann
EnzyMaster (Ningbo) Bio-Engineering Co., Ltd. has been established in 2013 in Ningbo, China. We are an innovator in enzymes and biocatalysis processes for low-cost and green applications in pharmaceutical, food and other industries. Our proven proprietary BioEngine® platform is led by multinational specialists with more than ten years of experience in the field. The company has grown now to more than 100 employees. For more details please visit our web page at www.enzymaster.com.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, dedication, and teamwork from each employee. Joining Enzymaster is an opportunity for you to collaborate with talented colleagues in a dynamic SME environment as well as to develop your career. Welcome to Enzymaster!
A competitive remuneration package will be provided according to each candidate’s qualifications.
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com latest by March 15, 2020.
While applying for the job please refer to jobvector