Do you have what it takes to drive growth in the livestock feed industry? We are looking for the right woman or man to successfully lead BIOMIN on its future path as
Development Associate (m/f)
Getzersdorf (Austria) / Job#7781
These are your tasks and responsibilities:
- Involvement in technical review meetings of Competence Centers
- Support of trial data management, including statistical analysis, to prepare scientific trial reports (internal & external), field trial reports, newsletters and presentations
- Development and establishment of collaborative networks and partnerships with relevant research organizations
For result driven managers that want to make an effective mark, we are the best place to be. Are you ready?
- Degree in Animal science (MSc.), Veterinary or natural science with focus on bioinformatics
- Experience in scientific / trial design, data analysis and writing reports is necessary
- Strong ability to work in a global team of professionals, structured thinking and able to generate innovative ideas
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, statistical software (SPSS) or bioinformatics is required
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Well-established, developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
Your remuneration depends on your qualification and your performance with the opportunity for upward development.
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of- the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.