Sales Specialist EuropeLocation : Europe – position can be remote
About PhenospexOur work contributes to a world in which agriculture is done more efficiently and reduces the impact of food production on our planet. We develop and provide unique sensor technologies and analytics software specifically designed to assess crops worldwide. We help to automate the hardest jobs in plant science, plant breeding and in agriculture by offering solid and elegant solutions. We are an international team of around 30 people, coming from diverse backgrounds like plant science, agriculture, physics, computer vision and business and we love to solve challenging problems.
Job ObjectiveYou will be responsible for achieving the agreed-upon revenue targets by closing direct sales of Phenospex products and services within the European market by identifying new sales opportunities, maintaining and developing relationships and by strengthening the reputation and recognition of the brand image of Phenospex among client.
In more detail, you will
- identify new sales opportunities by systematic market research and analysis
- have revenue responsibility for Phenospex products and services in dedicated region
- initiate new sales opportunities by personal contact via phone, email and/or personal visits at site of prospective clients
- maintain and continue development of relationships with existing clients
- develop the sales region and product market according to strategic goals (e.g.: revenue by product category)
- present products and solutions to client at client's site, conferences and road shows
- identify client's future needs and make new product recommendation to Management
- create quotations according to customer requirements
- be responsible for initial contact with prospective clients until successful conclusion of the sales process
- participate at local trade shows and transnational conferences
- strengthen reputation and recognition of the brand image of Phenospex among customers
- support marketing and promotion activities
- respond to service requests and forward to service team if necessary
- report business relevant information and numbers to the CCO to manage sales funnel
- manage customers by systematic opportunity management in CRM system
- at least a Bachelor degree in the Life Science domain (e.g. plant physiology, agri-/horticultural engineering, agronomy)
- first b2b selling experience of products requiring technical explanation is an asset
- familiar with the Life Science / agriculture / horticulture industry or a related field
- previous experience in an international environment with a small / medium-sized company is preferred
- flexibility and high willingness to travel at least 50% of the time
- expert fluency in English (both written and spoken); any other European language would be an asset
- familiarity with Microsoft Office software as well as CRM tools
- clear and concise communication skills
- excellent presentation skills
Phenospex offers you an inspiring working environment with an engaged, committed, multi-cultural team and lots of room for personal development.
Interested in joining?Then please send your CV with “Sales Specialist Europe” in the subject line and brief explanation why your interests and background match this position.
Contact: Alexandra Müller | email@example.com | T: + 31 45 71 11 693 www.phenospex.com
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobvector und geben Sie die folgende Referenznummer an: Sales Specialist Europe