Juno Therapeutics GmbH is an innovative German subsidiary of a fast-growing American biotechnology company in the field of adaptive cell therapy (www.junotherapeutics.com
). Our goal is to develop new immunotherapies for the treatment of tumors. For our Site in Munich, we are looking for a
Analytical Scientist, Process Development
(Full Time, Unlimited)
Tracking Number: 16104
The primary focus of the Analytical Scientist, Process Development will be responsibility for analytical design, technology transfer, validation, and lifecycle maintenance of analytical test methods for recombinant proteins and other biologic molecules used in manufacturing. As a member of the process development team, the analytical scientist is knowledgeable in analytical testing required for upstream and downstream processes.
- Range of activities includes maintaining strong working relationship with third party entity and internal matrix team members.
- Provide support for analytical development and maintain keen technical familiarity with analytical equipment, technical problem solving and training at different manufacturing sites.
- The analytical scientist is also responsible for critical interfaces with Development, Analytical Biochemistry, QA QC, Global Engineering, and Manufacturing Operations.
- The position will also be in charge of to prepare, produce and/or review critical regulatory documents and other technical reports.
- Expertise in all analytical methods applied for the characterization of recombinant proteins including mass spectrometry (LC-MS), chromatography, HPLC and dynamic light scattering methods.
- Experience in PAT application for Upstream and Downstream processes is desirable.
- Hands on experience with the development and validation of analytical test methods for recombinant proteins and cGMP manufacturing.
- Extensive experience in all aspects for the technical transfer of analytical methods between facilities is required.
- A good understanding of regulatory field is desirable.
- Traveling is required for both, domestic and international to an extent of approximately 10 to 20% of the working time.
- Must be a team player, being able to work effectively as a member of large cross functional teams.
- The job requires a PhD in biochemistry or related discipline and 3 to 5 years of relevant industrial experience in an analytical environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online
, quoting the reference number 16104
, with your complete application documents as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!