Fast-track Diagnostics develops and commercializes worldwide multiplex real time PCR (RT- PCR) assays to detect a wide range of viruses, bacteria, fungi and parasites. We are ISO 13485 certified with most tests having a CE certificate. Our kits are used in all size labs, in the public and private sector. In the last years, FTD created a global distributor network that serves many countries worldwide. Quality, innovation and excellent customer support are our key objectives. We offer a job in an international, high qualified team.
Currently, we are looking to recruit an
Scientific marketing assistant (f/m)
FTD sales are growing at >100% through an expanding global network of distribution partners and end-customers. To keep pace with this we are splitting the business development and marketing functions to give greater focus to each and this new post will support the marketing function.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and working closely with the business development, R&D and special projects teams, the “Scientific marketing assistant” will assist in the strategic development and tactical implementation of all marketing activities
- Maintain the company website and social media presence including all content updates.
- Carry out regular analysis of website performance using Google Analytics and make recommendations based on this.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of events including exhibitions and partner meetings and ensure colleagues have all appropriate materials to hand.
- Assist in the planning, administration and delivery of distributor support activities.
- Administer and maintain a library of electronic and/or printed promotional material for example; approved product handouts, publications, banners, posters and product catalogues, and administer their distribution.
- Administer and maintain customer databases.
- Administer circulars containing product/company updates targeting distributors and customers.
- Ensure deadlines are met and budgets managed efficiently on assigned tasks.
- Assist in monitoring competitor activity and report on it.
- Assist with assigned special projects and in the implementation of new business strategies.
- Generally help with all customer and B2B marketing activities and assist in the smooth running of the business.
- Degree qualified – ideally science degree with post graduate diploma qualification in Marketing and/or work experience in a junior marketing/executive/administration role
- Strong analytical, administrative, organization skills and attention to detail.
- Able to travel internationally to exhibitions and other events.
- Fluency in English and excellent IT skills.
If you feel that our job profile matches your qualifications and personality, please do not hesitate and send us your application in English, including CV, covering letter and your expected salary, by post or email to the following email address: