For almost 50 years Hamilton products have successfully served researchers in laboratories all over the world. Today Hamilton is a leading supplier meeting the demands of the analytical and life sciences industries. The rapid acceleration of research in the life sciences in the past decade has created a strongly growing market for advanced automated liquid handling technology. Hamilton has responded to this development with a new strategic focus on innovative pipetting workstations for fully automated processes. Hamilton's ambition is it to strengthen our position as the leading company in automated liquid handling for life sciences - bringing our customers "Innovation for Automation".
As part of the International Support Team you are working on projects related to integrated liquid handling systems. Your main tasks are:
- Presales visits together with the local sales force
- Developing instrument configurations, writing user requirement specifications, selection of appropriate 3rd party instrumentation
- Coordination of the project team until project finalization
- Responsible for meeting the project milestone targets
- MSc degree in Biology, Biochemistry or related.
- Knowledge of the main molecular biology techniques (DNA/RNA extraction, PCR and qPCR, nucleic acid sequencing, cloning, etc.) and cell biology procedures (cell culture maintenance, cell based assays, etc.)
- Experience in analytical techniques and screening assays
- Very good knowledge of MS Office suite is a must, eventual programming languages are a plus
- Previous experience in a similar position is considered as a plus.
- Fluent English is a must, German is an advantage, every further language is a plus.
- Team player with strong communicative skills for our demanding client environment
You will work self-directed in your home office, ideally located in the greater Munich area. You will be involved in presales meetings and in installation situations, so traveling to various EMEA countries will be part of the position.
For further questions, contact Gwyneth Günther: firstname.lastname@example.org