Wer wir sind
Bei Roche leisten rund 94.000 Menschen in über 100 Ländern Pionierarbeit im Gesundheitswesen.
Gemeinsam haben wir uns zu einem weltweit führenden, forschungsorientierten Healthcare-Konzern entwickelt. Unser Erfolg baut auf Innovation, Neugier und Vielfalt.
In Penzberg, nahe München, liegt mit über 6.000 Mitarbeitenden eines der größten Biotech-Zentren Europas. Es ist der einzige Roche-Standort, an dem Forschung, Entwicklung und Produktion für beide Divisionen -Pharma und Diagnostics- stattfindet.
Vom ersten Tag an werden Sie von einem kollegialen Team aufgenommen und unterstützt. Neben zahlreichen Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten, flexiblen Arbeitszeitmodellen und einer attraktiven Vergütung erwarten Sie Angebote zum Thema Familie & Beruf.
Groupleader Assay Development Coagulation in R&D Diagnostics (m/f/d)
Job FactsJob ID: 201903-108636
Funktion: Research & Development
Standort: Deutschland, Bayern, Penzberg
Art der Anstellung: Unbefristet Angestellte/r
Firma/Division: Roche Diagnostics GmbH
What does our department do?Our department “R&D Coagulation Reagents” within the Centralized- and Point of Care Solutions Franchise of Roche Diagnostics is responsible for the development and application of new coagulation assays on Roche's cobas instrument platform. With our work we strive for providing doctors and patients the best available support for diagnosis and treatment of coagulation disorders.
What will you do?
- You will lead a R&D team with excellently skilled technicians
- As a coagulation assay developer you will have an interesting and diverse mission:
- You are the person who will be responsible for the development of an IVD product that helps to diagnose the coagulation status of patients
- Your goal: finding the best formulation and performance of a coagulation assay
- To be successful, you will work in close cooperation with your colleagues from the reagent design and system integration. Together you will define product specifications.
- The following transfer from the lab into the production can be challenging as well as the subsequent preparation of international product registrations
- An important factor to success is the accurate documentation of all relevant development and production steps
- As the development lead you will be responsible to keep the project timelines by coordinating the resources needed. You will be working in a cross-functional team to ensure a constant exchange between the relevant departments in our company
- Moreover, you will work together with external cooperation partners
- Once a new assay is launched, you may take over responsibility for product care and may support with your experience
You can find further information about CPS here .
Who we are looking for...
- You are an expert in the Coagulation field - then you are the perfect candidate we are looking for. But also if you have touched the Coagulation area only in some parts, but have a broad knowledge base in diagnostic assay development, we are extremely looking forward to your application.
- You are familiar with complying your work with the quality and regulatory requirements for IVD development and registration
- You are a passionate leader and have gained leadership experience over 5 to 7 years. You are willing to stand for our Roche leadership principles in your new position.
- You have a university degree with high grades (Master/Diploma) in Biotechnology, Biology, Biochemistry or a comparable area and you hold a PhD degree
- You are a dedicated team player and you appreciate working in a cross-functional, international team
- You are able to motivate people and to develop solutions together, but you are also willing to make decisions based on your experience e.g. for your own technical lab team
- Your German and English is fluent, both spoken and written
- You enjoy presenting and explaining your work to the project team and to stand to your opinion
- Y ou have gained experience in leading projects as well as in business management knowledge (e.g. for budget planning)
- You appreciate finding the best solution by combining biochemical, analytic, commercial, business and strategic thinking
- If you are also willing to take occasional business trips (5%) e.g. to Switzerland and within Germany, we are the right place for you
Send application toApplication documents
Take your chance now, and apply. We are very much looking forward to your application. For that purpose, y ou can stay very pragmatic: Only upload online your CV. At this moment, we will not need any motivation letter, certificates or similar.
We look forward receiving your application!
Get in touch
For technical questions, you can use our FAQ .
If the FAQ does not answer your questions, please contact our AskHR team
+49 621 759 74999 for technical questions.
Should you have recruiting specific questions on your application or the specific job posting, please contact the responsible recruiter (K. Seifert, +498856/607724).
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Research & Development, Research & Development > Research