Sartorius is a leading international partner of biopharmaceutical research and the industry. In fiscal 2019, the company earned sales revenue of some 1.83 billion euros. At the end of 2019, more than 9,000 people were employed at the Group´s approximately 60 manufacturing and sales sites, serving customers around the globe. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise, while thriving in a vibrant and innovative environment.
This is a great opportunity for a
Key Account Manager (m|f|d)
to join our Data Analytics business.
You will be based in Germany and you will be travelling internationally (40%).
Our Data Analytics business is going places - we are working on new technological challenges, improving our platforms and expanding our business globally. In this role, you will be contributing to the work of a winning team. You will be selling data analytics and data management solutions to our key accounts across the globe.
About the job
- Driving engagement with key accounts in order to expand the business
- Developing strong and lasting relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Be a force for positive change, growing the business
- Relating technical and business concepts to user needs
- Working closely with other sales team members, data scientists and technical teams
- Responsible for pipeline management, forecasting for the territory and reporting
- A Bachelor´s degree or equivalent in biopharma or life science discipline or equivalent
- Master´s degree would be beneficial
- Strong software solutions sales experience to bioprocessing industry
- International sales experience is preferred
- Comfortable in strategic selling to the VP level
- Comfortable in providing innovative solutions to customers
- Eager to learn and develop sales skills within the emotional selling concept
- Understand how to evolve a customer´s business based on advanced data analytics
- Strong communicator with ability to build trust
- Fluent English and German language skills
Why work for us
- Opportunities for career development
- Excellent working environment
- A growing company with strong values: sustainability, openness, enjoyment
Sartorius Stedim Biotech GmbH