For the strengthening of our team we search with immediate effect an
Automation Support Engineer
Please find more information about the DRG Company on our website under
The Automation Support Engineer serves as a primary contact for DRG’s DRG:HYBRiD-XL® customers.
This role will mainly focus on improving customer relationships by resolving technical issues and developing the service infrastructure.
The Automation Support Engineer will work on a variety of technical issues both independently and with a team.
- Logs all incoming support requests into the company call tracking system in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide service and customer support mainly via remote assistance, some travel may be required to customer sites.
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance, test tasks and spare part warehouse.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Write and maintain technical documentation.
- Cooperate with the development team and share information across the organisation.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Assist with the customer and distributor training workshops
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- German and English fluently
- Class B driving license
- 1-3 years Customer Service experience or other related experience
- Excellent communication, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills
- High understanding of customer satisfaction and service orientation
- At least 2 years of college experience and/or pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience desired
- Willingness to travel in- and outside of Germany
- A very interesting, versatile and inter-departmental collaboration area of responsibility
- A modern working environment in a pleasant atmosphere with highly motivated employees
If you feel personally addressed and you are interested in this full-time position we are looking forward to receive your complete and detailed application documents for the attention of Dr. Röder with salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date solely by e-mail to the following contact direction (previous telephone contact possible):
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobvector