|Assignment:||Clinical Program Lead (m/f) |
Home based in Germany; AS-013596
|Contact DOCS:||Przemyslaw Brzezinski |
+49 89 24440 7115
If you are seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, then here is your chance. DOCS is hiring a Clinical Program Lead (m/f) to work closely together with one of the most successful pharmaceutical companies in the world. If you are a Clinical Project- or Program Manager anywhere in Germany willing to work home based and open for a new challenge, we would like to get to know you.
- To lead and support the Management Team, while managing the client’s demands.
- To assist our client in performing oversight in fulfilling its site management activities and obligations in relation to clinical studies as the primary sponsor of those studies.
- Create a culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining processes adding value to business and meeting our client’s needs
- Travel (approximately 50%) in Germany
- Interact with strategic partners (KOLs, Investigators and Site Staff) as necessary for execution of clinical trials and reinforcement of the company’s brand
- Ensure that staff achieve expected quality compliance standards
- Support staff to achieve delivery of study objectives
- Provide leadership in the continuous improvement in performance
- Support staff with action plan development and resolution of findings from Clinical Quality Assurance audits
- Conduct resource planning and metrics review with site management
- Conduct staff regular performance assessments and personal/career discussions with direct reports
- Responsible for providing regular updates to Director level Management and adhering to metrics
Education & Experience
- Profound knowledge of clinical trial processes and operations in Germany
- Familiar with ICH/GCP guidelines
- Several years of strong experience as a Project- and/or Program Manager
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, time management & prioritization
- Strong personality with great leadership and people skills
- Relationship management & influencing skills as well as presentation skills
- Proficiency in English and German
We offer an exciting and challenging work environment for clinical research professionals looking for an opportunity to contribute to the success of a company dedicated to researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing pharmaceuticals that improve health and quality of life.
Interested? Please submit your CV to email@example.com. We are looking forward to getting to know you.