The Medical Scientific Manager will help the medical and brand teams by supporting medical projects in close collaboration with other members of the medical team and the wider team including regulatory, commercial, market access and sales. By championing both team spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset, the Medical Scientific Manager will act as a facilitator and medical partner. With passion and drive, he/she will be part of an energetic team advocating better quality of life for patients.
Based in Cham, Switzerland and reporting to the Disease Area Head Immuno-Oncology CH-AT, the highly field focused Medical Scientific Manager will be the key medical contact for the health care professionals, while engaging with local, HQ medical, and cross-functional colleagues.
Medical Scientific Manager
- Map scientific expertise and identify opportunities for collaboration with medical experts for assigned launch indications
- Prepare and execute Medical launch plans
- The development of brand plans and strategies through cross-functional and multi-disciplinary collaboration within the brand teams. Break down and adapt the global strategy into a local tactical plan to support brand success.
- Support thought leader (TL) scientific exchange by providing up-to-date information on BMS compounds on request.
- Plan and execute Advisory Boards in close collaboration with the brand team. Gather experts in therapeutic area to discuss contemporary scientific topics and the evolution of treatment patterns.
- Contribute to the development of scientific publications and presentations to champion innovation in medical practice and support brand communication.
- Provide scientific support to internal stakeholders, including Sales Force, Marketing, Regulatory, Pharmacovigilance, Legal, and Market Access. Adapt communication medium to a variety of internal audiences.
- The development and review of promotional material by supporting the marketing team in communicating brand profile. Ensure high quality and standards of produced material are met in line with both local and corporate regulations.
- The identification of potential opportunities for country participation in clinical development programs. Map treatment patterns, unmet needs, and clinical / scientific expertise in the country to identify new investigators. Collaborate with sites to deliver optimal enrollment performance.
- Advanced university degree in life sciences (preferably MD, PharmD, PhD).
- Be able to grasp science quickly - be a quick learner.
- Be comfortable communicating and presenting scientific and / or clinical data.
- Experience translating scientific or clinical data into compelling messages.
- Be able to define value elements in scientific and medical communication to support other functions within the organization.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work independently when needed.
- Be highly proficient in German and English.