About usLEUKOCARE AG is a fast growing, international biotech company located in Martinsried near Munich. Based on our technology platform, we develop superior and innovative drug product formulations of biopharmaceuticals, vaccines and viral vectors as well as medical devices. Together with our partners within Pharma, Biotech and the Medical Devices sector we apply our formulation technologies and expertise to stabilize complex proteins, vaccines & viral vectors as well as medical devices in a broad range of indications and settings.
Project Leader R & D for customer-related development projects (m/f/x)
Join our R&D team in MunichWe offer an exciting, versatile and diverse role in a highly professional, cooperative and appreciative environment, where you can actively help shaping the success of the company. We offer a flat organization, a competitive salary, flexible working hours, a company pension scheme and last but by no means least a highly transparent company culture. As a growing company, we strive to hire, build and keep our employees long-term.
- Responsible for planning and execution of experiments within customer-related development projects
- Lead a team of scientists
- Support our customers in integrating our formulation technologies into their products and processes in close collaboration with the colleagues from the Business Development, Marketing & Sales team
- Continously develop our central technology platform
- Advanced scientific degree (preferably PhD) in Pharmaceutical Technology, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Protein-Biochemistry or Biotechnology
- First professional experience in the field of formulation technology and development as well as in galenics of parenteral dosage forms for peptides, proteines and/or vaccines, prefarably experience in leading small teams
- Broad knowledge in protein analytics and statistical experimental design
- Experience in cross-functional project management
- Basic knowledge of Regulatory Affairs
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work in a structured manner as well as a clear intuition for innovation and feasible solutions
- Fluent in both German and English
Anja Hidding: 089/780166512
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobvector