About KWSKWS is one of the world’s leading plant breeding companies. With the tradition of family ownership, KWS has operated independently for more than 160 years. It focuses on plant breeding and the production and sale of seed for corn, sugar beet, cereals, potato, rapeseed and sunflowers. KWS uses leading-edge plant breeding methods. 5.147 employees represent KWS in more than 70 countries.
For more information: www.kws.com. Follow us on LinkedIn® at https://linkedin.com/company/kwsgroup/.
Manager Market & Business Intelligence (m/f/d)Field of Work: Strategy & Planning
Location: Einbeck, Lower Saxony, DE
For our Team Group Strategy we are looking for a Manager Market and Business Intelligence (m/f/d) at KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA at our headquarters in Einbeck.
The position contributes to the development of long-term strategic goals and supports the KWS Group's project management through further development of content and organization as well as the maintenance of a Group-wide market/business intelligence platform (MBI platform).
He/she reports to Lead Strategic Planning. This position offers a permanent contract and will be filled in full-time.
- Responsibility for the content and organizational development as well as maintenance of a Group-wide Market/Business Intelligence platform (MBI platform), including analytical functions.
- Ensuring professional management, updating and quality control of relevant data and information on the platform.
- Responsibility for further development of KPI tracking for strategic planning initiatives.
- Technical support for data preparation, updating and analysis, e.g. for strategic planning.
- Acquisition of relevant market research data, including contract negotiations.
- Participation in the definition of strategic goals for KWS.
- Involvement in the prioritization, consolidation, development and communication of the KWS Group strategy.
- Preferably an academic degree in Business Informatics, Agricultural Economics, Business Administration or Bioinformatics.
- High affinity for information technology, data management and market or business intelligence.
- More than 3 years experience in market/business intelligence, IT, data management, business development or strategic planning.
- Fluency in English (written and oral). Knowledge of German is an advantage.
- Structured approach and outstanding analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge and experience in project management across regional and cultural boundaries.
- Experience working in complex structures and in an international context.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobvector und geben Sie die folgende Referenznummer an: 426